Junsang Doh, Ph.D.
Department of Mechanical Engineering
School of Interdisciplinary Bioscience and Bioengineering (I-Bio)
Pohang University of Science and Technology
Hyoja-Dong, Nam-Gu, Pohang, Gyeongbuk
E-mail: jsdoh at postech dot ac dot kr
- Ph.D. Department of Chemical Engineering / Program in Polymer Science and Technology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (9/2001 ~ 6/2006).
- B.S. Department of Chemical Engineering, Seoul National University (3/1995 ~ 2/1999)
- Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering/I-Bio, POSTECH (3/2013 ~ present)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering/I-Bio, POSTECH (2/2008 ~ 2/2013).
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Pathology, University of California at San Francisco (9/2006 ~ 1/2008).
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (6/2006 ~ 8/2006).
- Dynamic micropatterning of proteins and cells
- Micro-engineered platforms for the study of immune cell communications
- Multi-scale fluorescence imaging (two-photon, confocal, TIRF, wide-field) of molecular and cellular dynamics
- Bio-mechanics of immune cell migration
- Cell mechanics